Monday, June 18, 2012

My SuperABAH! ^_^

Dear Abah,

You are my alarm clock every morning,
 waking me up early to face the new day with strong will,

You are my reminder for every small matters,
as your small sticky notes or memo are there to trigger my day,

You are my cook for my weekend's breakfast,
 the nasi kerabu or nasi ayam bakar or roti canai,
Even for my breakfast before work,
 you never forget to stock our pantry with Milo Cereal & roti Fairy,

You are my 'dobi' as you do my laundry when I forget to wash and 'sidai' my clothes
,
You are my driver when my car is in the workshop, you never sigh

You are my mechanic for every broken things I made, It's easy and cheaper as you said

You are my Bank@ ATM machine when I'm broke,

You are my 'pakar motivasi', when I'm down
You are my recuer, when I'm lost or in trouble,
You are my manager of life
You are my 'guru besar' who teach me about the circle of life,

You are my SuperABAH!

Every victory I own now, is because of
your advice,
your sweats,
your motivation,
and your LOVE....kasih sayang abah tiada tolok bandingan, tiada gantinya... 

Abah, wani minta maaf di atas segala dosa wani selama 27 tahun wani menjadi anak Abah.
Although one day, I will be someone's wife, I will always be your only daughter... your baby girl.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Abah...

Your Baby Girl,
Nurfarah Zawani
18 June 2012

No comments: