Saturday, March 12, 2011

Activated!

Well, it's been about two years, I haven't written anything in this blog. What makes me start writing this entry? Hurm.... well,basically now it's the mid-sem break for the school. You can say that I'm already bored to death, doing nothing at home and had enough with fb-ing which make the perfect reasons for me to start blogging again.
These wonderful two years have taught me well, obviously to be a REAL teacher as well as to be a patient unmarried 26-years OLD woman. Haha... sounds dramatic,isn't it. The year of 2011 does have affected me a bit, although now it's just March. The year started terribly bad with a huge fight or should I say, quarrel. Then, to add to my misery, the school changed my teaching classes from Form 4 and 5 TO Form 3 and 5. All are exam classes for me to teach. Felt the heaviest burden are put on my shoulders.
However, Allah is the AlMighty. All of the students whom I'm teaching are an angel. It is like the kids are helping me,indirectly to lighten my burden. They did their works, they came to see me,if they have doubt, they even requested for paid extra class. I'm blessed. Well, the year does not start as bad as I thought it would be. Hopefully, good news will arrive. InsyaAllah. ^_^

5 comments:

~aRiF~ said...

Good luck teacher
wish u all the best

Farah Zawani said...

^_^ Thanks Arif for your wish and support!

miss anonymous said...

thank you tce!!!!!

miss anonymous said...

thanx a lot tce!!!
we all love u so much!!!!

Farah Zawani said...

Thanks syakirah! ^_^