Sunday, June 28, 2009

OMG, I'm writing my first blog......

Eloww...
This is my first time writing a blog of mine......seem quite interesting and I got the encouragement by looking and reading my friends(TESL C2)' blogs.....all are very creative, memorable....so I made up my mine to start blogging hehe.... sound serious isn't it....dont worry.... it's just a light fun reading stuff for all.....

The way I see it, or just see it(bcoz everybody seem to know it already except me) hehe....Blog is a great way to connect us...to connect me and my friends especially (TESL C2)..to keep in touch and share expriences since we are being scattered all over Malaysia to serve our beloved country by educating the Generation!... quite a serious job isn't guys...but this is our road..our destiny..... so face it with open arms and do your extra BEST!..

Good luck guys......dedicated to B.Ed TESL Cohort 2 (Jun 2003-April 2009)
6 glorious years together...will be part of life forever...........


1 comment:

Azilah Aziz said...

Congratulation mami..
Gmbar di ats sgt2 la cantik seperti semangat setia kwn yg kt ade pd masa itu..Tp skang huuu..
Keep on blogging..
cite psl Upiey gak tau..